|Thanks for your interest in online careers at CSCOIT. We’re always looking for the right people to help us achieve our vision to simplify industry solutions for everyone
CSCOIT delivers world-class information solutions that enable business organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively to deliver better
solutions. CSCOIT technology and service solutions reach 200,000
end-users , streamline processes for more than 360 business leaders.
CSCOIT solutions help business organizations plans , increase administrative efficiency, improve the cost and quality of
solutions, and succeed in a competitive retail market. CSCOIT solutions help
business's man and CEO simplify business processes and execute
strategies for management, accountable solutions, and value-based initiatives.
CSCOIT’s healthcare expertise, innovative technology solutions, comprehensive services and vision for the future help
business organizations work more efficiently, effectively and collaboratively, simplifying
technology for everyone.
|الوصف الوظيفي: Job
Drive organic and paid traffic to, and sales on, CSCOIT’s e-commerce site by developing and executing online marketing programs.
|Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressively drive growth of organic search campaigns through keyword research,
link building, technical SEO and content optimization
- Identify, spec out and implement projects that improve SEO results
- Propose, test and implement all manner of paid search programs, including remarketing
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive online
strategy across all online marketing channels
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative
data into recommendations for revising campaign strategy
- Serve as web analytics lead, assimilating data from multiple sources and drawing
actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported
- Develop, contribute to and implement other online marketing efforts, potentially
including email marketing, social media and display advertising
- Stay informed on evolving search marketing channels, tools and trends and help
communicate this cross-functionally
- Develop best practice standards for online marketing programs and ensure implementation
- Monitor and report on competitive SEM strategies
- Work with internal teams to enhance the customer experience
- Manage the creation and execution of cscoit.com maintenance and enhancement projects
via our development department
- Prepare and manage the online marketing budget, including reports to management
- Contribute to the development and implementation of company’s online strategy
- Supervise Online Marketing Coordinator; Coordinate labor and other resources
to ensure online marketing efforts are supported and successful
- Manage SEM agencies required for marketing projects and maximize the quality
and quantity of their output
- Partner with internal teams to enhance the full customer lifecycle in a resource-efficient
- Help develop and maintain a sales-oriented culture in E-Commerce
- Consult with company Account Executives on digital marketing strategy upon request
- Lead cross-functional projects. Represent E-Commerce department on cross functional
teams and in daily interactions (including those with Marketing, Recruiting, Calendar
and Regional Vice President teams)
|المهارات المطلوبة: Required
- Strong technical skills as they apply to all aspects of search engine marketing, particularly SEO and local SEO;
- Significant experience with search engine reporting and research tools (ranking software, online SEO & PPC tools, etc.), and website traffic analytics software .
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Must be articulate, a good listener and a strong communicator (both oral and written);
- Ability to multi-task with demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude; adaptable to changing priorities and ability to work effectively within short deadlines;
- Must possess the desire and ability to contribute to an team-oriented work group
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with 2-4 years of
experience in related field required.
- 2-5 years experience in search engine marketing, search engine
optimization and/or digital/online marketing.
- Demonstrated expertise in search engine optimization (SEO)
(preferred) and/or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Additional experience desired within a combination of other
online marketing specialties such as web analytics, email marketing,
social media and/or affiliate program management.
- Ability to see opportunity, risk and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Languages: English + Arabic