|Thanks for your interest in online careers at CSCOIT. We’re always looking for the right people to help us achieve our vision to simplify industry solutions for everyone
CSCOIT delivers world-class information solutions that enable business organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively to deliver better
solutions. CSCOIT technology and service solutions reach 200,000
end-users , streamline processes for more than 360 business leaders.
CSCOIT solutions help business organizations plans , increase administrative efficiency, improve the cost and quality of
solutions, and succeed in a competitive retail market. CSCOIT solutions help
business's man and CEO simplify business processes and execute
strategies for management, accountable solutions, and value-based initiatives.
CSCOIT’s healthcare expertise, innovative technology solutions, comprehensive services and vision for the future help
business organizations work more efficiently, effectively and collaboratively, simplifying
technology for everyone.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them
for both technical and business suitability;
- Gathering database structures from existing systems.
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to
ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Overseeing the implementation of a new system;
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and can
transform them into databases.
- Designing MS SQL Server databases (Oracle +) making use of clusters, RAID, replication, or other technologies.
- Writing stored procedures for applications.
- Experience in :
- Experience with business analysis
- Expert knowledge in database design, performance tuning and capacity planning
- Experience in ETL processes and tools – specifically SSIS, OWB and ODI
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with 2-4 years of
experience in related field required.
- Strong Industry and IT knowledge is a must.
- Experience with documenting requirements and creating
- Able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and deadlines.
- Ability to see opportunity, risk and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Languages: English + Arabic